Wednesday, September 11, 2013

From the Mouths of Babes - Wednesday in the Word - September 11, 2013


I want to share with you something that my ten year old wrote recently.  She wouldn't let me see it until it was tweaked to her satisfaction, and absolutely perfect, but when she had finished writing it, she wanted to share it with everyone who would sit still long enough to listen!

She actually approached her uncle about being able to do the devotional/Bible time at the food bank that Tuesday, and was able to get up and speak in front of everyone and read what God had put on her heart that week.

Let us always encourage our children to grow in Christ, and to be outspoken about their faith.  Too often it is so easy to say "Oh, I'll listen to you later, honey", or "That's nice", without really tuning in.  Make sure you're hearing your children today, and encouraging them to share their faith!




video



The KJV Blog Directory would love it if you subscribe, follow on twitter, or like us on facebook.

1 comment:

Sherry Romero said...

I was so blessed when I read your article. May God bless your daughter and your entire family! Tell her she done a good job, for me . We need more children like your lovely daughter.