Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Without Him


Do you know Him today?  Do not turn Him away!  The words of this old hymn run through my head from time to time.  And I think about how absolutely true it is.    Without Him, I wouldn't even be here!  Without Him I wouldn't be free!  Without Him I wouldn't be!


Without Him I could do nothing,
Without Him I’d surely fail;
Without Him I would be drifting,
Like a ship without a sail



Jesus, O Jesus, Do you know Him today?
Do not turn Him away!
O Jesus, O Jesus, Without Him
How lost I would be


Without Him, I would be dying,
Without Him I’d be enslaved;
Without Him Life would be hopeless -
But with Jesus, Thank God I’m saved.

Jesus, O Jesus, Do you know Him today?
Do not turn Him away!
O Jesus, O Jesus, Without Him
How lost I would be

John 1:3  

All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.


The KJV Blog Directory would love it if you subscribe, follow on twitter, or like us on facebook.

3 comments:

Raul Nichols said...

I like the way you start and then conclude your thoughts. Thanks for this nice information regarding directory.I really appreciate your work, keep it up.
www.fivestarsclothing.com

abdelghani benseddiq said...

Thank you for this information
I want to show as well as this site
submit your web sites and get more traffic,
http://directories.cf/

Indo Nirman said...

Cosmetic Dentistry. Services provided include tooth whitening, porcelain veneers, crowns, cosmetic dentistry and root canal treatment.
1 bhk flat in Bhubaneswar

apartments for sale in Bhubaneswar

apartment for sale in Bhubaneswar